This content is from: Culture
The Year’s Most Read
Daniel Rasmussen went inside the machine, and didn’t like what he saw. But legions of readers fell for Richard Teitelbaum’s profile of an industry troublemaker, which became not only II’s most-read article of 2018, but the most popular of all time. Here are this year’s top five…
1. One Young Harvard Grad’s Quixotic Quest to Disrupt Private Equity
2. How Jim Chanos Uses Cynicism, Chutzpah — and a Secret Twitter Account — to Take on Markets (and Elon Musk)
3. What Exactly Happened to David Einhorn?
4. Why Is No One Listening to Jeremy Grantham?
5. Everything About Private Equity Reeks of Bubble. Party On!