Here now, all the news from the weekend:
- Pensions and Infra I: It is disappointing that there has not been more urgency in putting pension fund money to new infrastructure. True.
- Pensions and Infra II: According to the CIO of the Future Fund, the infrastructure market is not in bubble territory: "The market doesnt feel frothy or bubbly.
- Returns II: Botswana's Pula Fund gets bad press after a single month's poor performance... No biggie.
- Leadership: ATP's new CEO reflects on the tough times he expects to face in the years ahead.
- Self-Harm: Flawed arguments like this one prevent pension funds from professionalizing, which, in turn, keeps external managers smiling. How much does this dude think the employees of external asset managers get paid?
- AoG: Sign up for the daily brief here. Its free.