Im off on vacation until 2013. If, however, youre not on vacation... or youre on vacation but are kind of bored ...you can read these interesting papers:
- Lets start with... my stuff. (Sorry.) As I mentioned yesterday, Gordon Clark and I have just finished a paper on in-house asset management. Thanks in advance for reading and sending feedback.
- Next, to understand why Gordon and I wrote the paper above, go read this interesting article from aiCIO on the challenges facing US pension funds today. Youll be reaching for a glass of that special egg nog before you finish. Trust me.
- Theres a rather interesting new Sovereign Wealth Funds Report that was just published by ESADEgeo that has a variety of interesting articles and data. Its worth snooping through.
- Ton Van Den Bremer and Frederick van der Ploeg have a new paper entitled Managing and Harnessing Volatile Oil Windfalls. Ive been meaning to read it and will finally do so on the plane home tomorrow.
- Finally, lets end with... more of my stuff. (Again, sorry.) I recently published a white paper entitled, A Public-Private Infrastructure Cooperative for California with Julie Kim and Christopher D. Petitt. Again, wed love to hear your feedback.
Enjoy your vacation!