Im off on vacation until
2013. If, however, youre not on vacation... or
youre on vacation but are kind of bored ...you can read
these interesting papers:
- Lets start with... my stuff. (Sorry.) As I mentioned
yesterday, Gordon Clark and I have just finished a paper on in-house asset management. Thanks in
advance for reading and sending feedback.
- Next, to understand why Gordon and I wrote the paper above,
go read this interesting article from
aiCIO on the challenges facing US pension funds today.
Youll be reaching for a glass of that special egg nog
before you finish. Trust me.
- Theres a rather interesting new Sovereign Wealth Funds Report that
was just published by ESADEgeo that has a variety of
interesting articles and data. Its worth snooping
- Ton Van Den Bremer and Frederick van der Ploeg have a new
paper entitled Managing and Harnessing Volatile Oil
Windfalls. Ive been meaning to read it and will
finally do so on the plane home tomorrow.
- Finally, lets end with... more of my stuff. (Again,
sorry.) I recently published a white paper entitled, A Public-Private Infrastructure Cooperative
for California with Julie Kim and Christopher D.
Petitt. Again, wed love to hear your feedback.
Enjoy your vacation!