This content is from: Innovation

Swiss & Global Floats EM Equity Fund

Swiss & Global Asset Management has launched a new emerging market equity fund that will actively invest in selected firms in China, India and Indonesia.

Swiss & GlobalAsset Management has launched a new emerging market equity fund that will actively invest in selected firms in China, India and Indonesia. The Julius Baer Chindonesia Fund is a UCITS III vehicle that aims to identify stocks early in their growth phase and benefit from competitive advantages.

The portfolio will invest a minimum of 80% of in Chindonesia universe, which will create a direct exposure to the three markets and their underlying drivers. The remaining 20% will be invested in companies listed outside Chindonesia but generating a majority of their revenues in these three countries.

Click here for the release from Swiss & Global Asset Management.

Related Content