It’s Time to Name the Industry’s Best Hedge Fund Managers
Finalists will be recognized at Institutional Investor’s Hedge Fund Awards on April 27 alongside Lifetime Achievement honoree Chris Hohn.
The deadline to submit nominations has been extended to February 18. Tell us who you think should be recognized.
The Hedge Fund Awards are back.
Institutional Investor will honor the industry’s best hedge fund managers and investors during an awards dinner at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City on April 27. In the meantime, it’s nomination season: Tell us who should receive recognition in the 2022 Hedge Fund Awards.
Submit your nominations for the industry’s strongest hedge fund managers, as well as the allocators that invest with them, through this nomination form. The deadline to submit your nominees is February 15. All submissions are anonymous, and voters may recommend nominees for any and all categories.
The winners of the hedge fund manager awards will be determined based on votes from hedge fund investors and input from an II editorial committee. The hedge fund allocator awards will be decided based on votes from investment managers and committee input.
At this year’s dinner, II will also honor Chris Hohn, founder and portfolio manager of TCI Fund Management, with the Lifetime Achievement award. TCI is a London-based hedge fund with $55 billion in assets under management. In 2021, Hohn’s TCI recorded a 23.3 percent gain, marking its sixth double-digit gain in the last seven year, as II previously reported.
Other hedge fund management award categories include:
- Institutional Hedge Fund Manager of the Year
- Emerging Hedge Fund Manager of the Year
- Equity-focused Hedge Fund Manager of the Year
- Credit-focused Hedge Fund Manager of the Year
- Multistrategy Hedge Fund Manager of the Year
- Activist Hedge Fund Manager of the Year
- Event-driven Hedge Fund Manager of the Year
- Macro Hedge Fund Manager of the Year
- Quantitative Hedge Fund Manager of the Year
- Most Innovative Hedge Fund Manager of the Year
Hedge fund allocator award categories include:
- Public Plan of the Year
- Corporate/Insurance Plan of the Year
- Endowment of the Year
- Foundation of the Year
- Family Office of the Year
- Health Care System of the Year
- Sovereign Wealth Fund of the Year
- Outsourced Investor of the Year
- Hedge Fund Consultant of the Year
Find the nomination form here.