This content is from: Corner Office

IDFC, Malaysian SWF Form Joint Venture

Infrastructure Development Finance Company is seeking to form a joint venture with Malaysian sovereign wealth fund Khazanah Nasional Berhad.

Infrastructure Development Finance Company (IDFC) is seeking to form a joint venture with Malaysian sovereign wealth fund Khazanah Nasional Berhad, The Wall Street Journal reports. The venture will invest in road projects in India.

IDFC will initially hold a 19.9% stake in the venture, while Khazanah will own the remaining 80.1% stake. Khazanah currently has stakes in over 50 companies, with assets valued in excess of $35 billion, adds Business Standard.

Click here for the story from The Wall Street Journal.

Click here for additional coverage from Business Standard.

Related Content