This content is from: Corner Office

Oman SWF To Buy 5% NCDEX Stake

Oman Investment Fund , a sovereign wealth fund , and a hedge fund is acquiring a stake in National Commodity & Derivative Exchange.

Oman Investment Fund (OIF), a sovereign wealth fund (SWF), and a hedge fund is acquiring a stake in National Commodity & Derivative Exchange (NCDEX), Economic Times reports. The deal will value the bourse at $155.31 million.

OIF, owned by the Oman government, will buy 5% in the commodity exchange, while the hedge fund will buy a 1.1% stake from India’s National Stock Exchange. The total 6.1% stake is valued at $9.5 million.

Click here for the story from Economic Times.

Related Content