Here now, the news:
- The Libya Investment Authority's portfolio companies in Africa are worried. And perhaps with good reason.
- The Arab Authority for Agriculture Development is setting up a new $800 million fund. The objective is food security for its Middlea Eastern stakeholders.
- Uganda is apparently set to begin producing oil next year.
- Rumor: The New Chairman of the Future Fund may be Goldman Sachs Stephen Fitzgerald.
- Opinion: ADIA's headquarters was far more impressive before somebody built a giant skyscraper right next to it. Still cool...but just a bit less than before.