Institutional Investor is pleased to announce the 2019 Hedge Fund Rising Stars, a list of up-and-coming talent in the hedge fund industry.
This year’s Rising Stars include people who work for hedge funds, in roles from founder to investor relations pro, as well as allocators that invest in hedge funds and service providers that cater to them. They were nominated by their colleagues and industry peers and will be honored at Institutional Investor’s 17th annual Hedge Fund Industry Awards gala dinner and ceremony at the Mandarin Oriental in New York on Thursday, June 27.
The complete list of Hedge Fund Rising Stars is below. For more information about the dinner and how to attend, please visit the awards website.
- Seth Birnbaum, Bridgewater Associates
- Jonathan Brudnick, Sachem Head Capital Management
- William Heard, Heard Capital
- Al Kim, Helmsley Charitable Trust
- Jennifer Lai, Dalton Investments
- Ninon Marapachi, Bank of America
- Adam Parker, Center Lake Capital Management
- Tess Shih, Capital Fund Management
- Brett Swenson, Citadel (Surveyor Capital)
- Logan Unland, Parkman Healthcare Partners