Here’s some news:
- Kuwait finance minister resigned after serious grilling by (opposition) parliament over irregularities at the KIA.
- NJ CIO admits that chronic under-resourcing of his pension fund has forced him to make $2.5 billion deal with Blackstone.
- Finance guy goes undercover on pension board and finds out that asset managers will drop science on members to confuse rather than educate.
- Here’s why pensions have to get better at negotiating fees.
And here''s some
blatant self-promotion really interesting research for you to enjoy while poolside:
- “Reconciling Transparency and Long-Term Investing within Sovereign Funds”
- “Financial Institutions, Information, & Investing-At-A-Distance”
- “The Scope of Financial Institutions: In-Sourcing, Outsourcing, and Off-Shoring”
Have a great weekend!