Hello Capetown! Here's today's news:
- Mumtalakat's CEO Talal Al Zain has resigned. Here's the story. And here's some analysis.
- Nigeria's new SWF is set to commence operations in May.
- CalSTRS is apparently considering changes in hiring and pay to reduce its dependence on external managers. (See Frontier Finance)
- Trinidad and Tobago's Ewart Williams chats about the country's Heritage and Stabilization Fund.
- Norway's NBIM is scaling back some of its investments in Indian infrastructure companies.