Here now, The News:
- In addition to sponsoring a pro cycling team, did you know Khazakhstan's SWF also sponsors a Rally team that just got 3rd in Dakar.
- Reporting season: New Jersey managed to stay in positive territory for the year, while Alaska Permanent loses 4.5%.
- What keeps AIMCO's Leo de Bever awake at night?
- The Texas' Permanent School Fund is being eaten alive by hedge-fund fees; returns were less than 1% for the 44 months to Nov.
- Investing in Russia? Heres some food for thought. Perhaps another illustration of why it pays to partner with Kremlin (via RDIF) when looking to access the region.
- With respect to the UniCredit rights offering, one sovereign wins (Aabar) while another loses (Libya CB).