The Daily Brief
Today’s news: - Cyprus asks the IMF for help with new SWF. - SOFAZ is unleashed. - Institutional investors’ appetite for venture capital may be growing. - Nigeria’s new SWF may finally get a management team. And more...
Here now, the news:
- Cyprus asks the IMF for help in designing a new SWF for looming gas revenues.
- The State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan has had many of its investment restrictions removed. Today, it can invest in real estate, gold, lira, rubles, junk, and plenty more...
- The Investment Corporation of Dubai has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Samsung Life to build a life insurance bus in the GCC and beyond.
- Institutional investors’ appetite for venture capital may be growing.
- What are the KIC, NPS and Korea Post up to these days? Read on.
- Nigeria’s new SWF will finally get a management team in the next couple of weeks.
- Brian Gibson – one of the gurus of ‘relationship investing’ -- is leaving AIMCo.