Forty-four firms were recognized as Most Honored Companies in Institutional Investor’s second annual Emerging EMEA Executive Team.
The 2019 ranking highlighted the top CEOs, CFOs, and investor relations professionals across emerging markets in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The Most Honored designation was awarded to companies that achieved a top-three ranking in at least two categories.
This year, eight companies swept their sectors, claiming first place in each of the four categories: Best CEO, Best CFO, Best IR Professional, and Best IR Company.
- Enka İnşaat ve Sanayi A.Ş. (Construction & Building Materials)
- Powszechny Zakład Ubezpieczeń (Insurance)
- MLP Saglik Hizmetleri AS (MedTech & Services)
- PAO Novatek (Oil & Gas)
- X5 Retail Group (Food)
- Yandex (Software & IT Services)
- Koç Holding AŞ (Support & Business Services)
- DP World (Transport)