In ten out of 18 sectors covered by Institutional Investor’s 2019 All-Asia Executive Team, investors and analysts said the best CEO, best CFO, and best investor relations officers all worked for the same company.
Nearly 2,500 investment professionals from 892 financial services firms voted to determine the results of the ninth annual ranking. Overall, 52 companies received the designation of most honored company, awarded to each firm which earned a top-three position in at least two categories.
The ten companies which swept their sectors include:
- China Merchants Bank Co. — Banks
- Li Ning Co. — Consumer/Discretionary
- China Resources Beer (Holdings) Co. — Consumer/Staples
- China Everbright International — Industrials
- Beijing Enterprises Water Group — Power
- Sunny Optical Technology (Group) Co. — Technology/Hardware
- ChinaSoft International — Technology/IT Services & Software
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. — Technology/Semiconductors
- China Unicom — Telecommunications
- ZTO Express — Transportation