Seven companies swept their sectors in the 2019 All-America Executive Team rankings, including four repeat champions:
- Delta Air Lines (airlines)
- Enterprise Products Partners (natural gas & master limited partnerships)
- Honeywell International (electrical equipment & multi-industry)
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (banks/large-cap)
- Kroger Co. (food retailers)
- T-Mobile USA (telecommunications)
- UnitedHealth Group (health care facilities and managed care)
Enterprise Products Partners, JPMorgan, T-Mobile, and UnitedHealth Group also swept their sectors last year, ranking first across all four categories included in the All-America Executive Team survey.
Buy-side analysts, money managers, and sell-side researchers at securities firms and financial institutions voted to determine America’s top executives, choosing their favorite CEOs, CFOs, investor relations professionals, and investor relations teams across 44 industries.
More than 150 companies scored high enough to earn the distinction of Most Honored Company, given to firms that achieve two or more top-three appearances in the combined results from the buy side and the sell side.
Two additional rankings featured the top-rated executives from mid-cap and small-cap companies, to recognize companies with less than $10 billion in market capitalization.