Here now, the news:
- Mubadala takes a page out of Michael Jackson's investment playbook. For real.
- $63 million: That's what Norway will give to its SWF every day starting in March.
- PNG will deposit a whopping $30 billion (!) into its new SWF. That's amazing.
- The IMF likes Nigerias new SWF. However, it wants the new Infra fund to be integrated into the budget, which is probably wise.
- David Denison retires from the CPPIB and Mark Wiseman takes over.
- Talal Al Zain apparently resigned from Mumtalakat due to a lack of deal making. Maybe its no fun trying salvage Gulf Air...
- GIC is seeding new managers. And, apparently, it's seeding folks from within GIC. When you think about it, it's probably a good way to spot rising stars. GIC is a huge organization that undoubtedly has one or two employees worthy of seeding in any given year.