And...were back! Heres a few of the stories I found in my inbox after my vacation:
- Sanctions: The Russian Direct Investment Fund could be transferred from state ownership to the central bank to avoid sanctions.
- Opposite world: A public pension raises money FROM external managers for co-investment program? My work here is done...
- Collaboration: The Investment Corporation of Dubai signed a memorandum of understanding with Ex-Im Bank of Korea to explore opportunities in Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
- This is the end: Denmarks ATP says, Were ready to incur short-term losses on our bet that central banks will soon reverse course on monetary easing. Here. We. Go.
- The great diversification: Japans $1.3 trillion GPIF is reportedly pulling billions out of government bonds in advance of its planned diversification.
- Hiring: The Australian Future Fund seems to like internal candidates: After CIO David Neal was moved to the CEO role, Raphael Arndt was moved to CIO spot.
- Direct I: Angolas sovereign wealth fund will apparently be making direct private equity investments in sub-Saharan Africa. Good luck to them.
- Direct II: The Kuwait Investment Authority appears to be investing (also directly) in a Mumbai-based agrochemical firm.
- Direct III: Singapores GIC is doing more direct private equity deals.
Have a great weekend!