Coming to you _live_ from an offsite in Yosemite ... (yeah, I know, tough life) ... the news:
- Alternatives: New data shows sovereign funds buying a lot of new property.
- AlphaBeta Integration: ATP reversed the decision it made six years ago to separate Alpha and Beta. 'Alpha-beta reintegration' is now a thing.
- Good Governance: New paper highlights the lack of research on the governance of institutional investors.
- Risk Premia: Investment gurus say that assumptions about the equity risk premium are wrong. So get ready for a few decades of underperformance...
- Deal Flow: OTPP takes heat for an investment in an internet surveillance company.
- AoG: Get the Avenue of Giants daily in your inbox. Sign up here.