Here now, the news:
- This is the first reference I've seen to Greenland's "new
sovereign fund" since 2009. Perhaps the country is finally doing
something with their new SWF?
- Lebanon is wondering how it should manage its looming
hydrocarbon revenues. I thought the country passed legislation in 2010 to set up a new
sovereign fund that addressed a lot of these concerns?
- Slovenia looks to have a green light for new sovereign wealth
- The Libyan Investment Authority is reportedly
back in action and may buy the Petit-Couronne refinery.
- Norway's Norges Bank Investment
Management continues to cut its European holdings.
- The current Managing Director of the Abu Dhabi
Investment Council is moving over to become the UAE's central
- I want to give huge props to Australia's Future
Fund for offering a lot more transparency on fees
paid to external managers. Step one in fixing a problem... is
acknowledging you may have one.
- The State of Wisconsin Investment Board
Icahn's take over attempt of Oshkosh.
- Subscribe to the
daily email... which should be back online this week (I
- CalSTRS and CalPERS
arent being as transparent as they used to be on private