Here now, the news:
- Italy is using its new "sovereign wealth fund" to thwart a
foreign takeover of Ansaldo Energia.
- Norways Norges Bank Investment
Management is looking for American real estate to
- The Qatar Investment Authority is reportedly paring
its holdings with the expectation that markets are topping
- Colm Lanigan moves to the Abu Dhabi Investment
Authority to launch principal investments within the
private equity department.
- Uche Orji the head of Nigeria's new
Sovereign Investment Authority starts work
tomorrow. Good luck to him.
- Public pension funding levels continue to
worsen in the United States. Guess they better get
some riskier assets... Right? Sigh.
- Yes, Blackstone, if your staff has a billion
dollars to put in one of your funds, that's aligned.
Its utterly mind boggling... but aligned.