Good morning, New York! Nice to be here. Thanks for having me. I brought you some news:
- Russia's new sovereign fund (i.e., the "Federal Financial Agency") will have $150 billion in AUM, which it will absorb from the Russia Reserve Fund and the National Welfare Fund.
- The California Public Employees Retirement System will increase its emerging markets allocation.
- China's State Administration of Foreign Exchange is looking to invest in Queenslands bonds.
- Dutch pension giant APG is pushing for standardization of 'extra-financial' data.
- There appears to be increasing political interest in the Oz Future Fund's ethical investment policies (or lack thereof).
- Interesting: The largest yuan-denominated, Islamic bond has now priced.
- The Korea Post Savings Fund (which exists and has $63 billion in AUM!) opines on where investment opportunities may lie in the current low-return environment.