The Four Biggest Risks Facing Financial Services Companies Today And How To Deal With Them
Join this live video webcast on Nov. 10 from 2-3 P.M. ET to gain valuable insights into what senior financial executives need to know, and how they should respond, to help protect themselves and their institutions during the coming period of historic changes in the industry. Our specialist panel will cover topics such as: COMPLIANCE for financial institutions, Dealing with IMPAIRED COLLATERAL, CYBER threats, D&O LIABILITY and SOLUTIONS with Q&A.
Our speakers will include:
- Christopher A. Taylor, president of Zurichs Financial Institutions group
- Donald T. Vangel, senior advisor on banking and regulatory matters in the Financial Services Office of E&Y; and former SVP for Bank Supervision at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Robert H. Ledig, partner at Dechert, advising financial institutions on corporate, regulatory, enforcement and litigation issues; former attorney in the Office of the General Counsel of the Federal Home Loan Bank Board
- Manus C. (Chris) ODonnell, administrative VP of M&T Bank in Buffalo and Director of Corporate Insurance & Risk for the bank
- Ernest S. McCrary, editor & publisher of Special Projects for Institutional Investor magazine, will moderate the discussion