At Institutional Investor our subscribers' needs come first, which is why we urge you to contact us if you ever have questions, concerns, or need assistance with your subscription or preferences.
Our customer service team is available 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST Monday through Friday to assist you with:
- Subscription questions or problems
- Technical assistance
- Web access questions
- Change of address and information updates
- Fulfillment of missing issues or ordering of back issues
- Making payments or correcting billing and account issues
You can reach a customer service representative by calling 1-800-715-9197 / 1-212-224-3745 or emailing us at email@example.com.
Institutional Investor Hotline
Our hotline representatives are also available to assist you. From 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST Monday through Friday you can call in to receive help with:
- Ordering, renewing or expanding your subscriptions
- Registering for Institutional Investor Events
- Purchasing II products
- Questions about any of our publications, services or events
To reach a hotline representative call 1-800-437-9997 or 1-212-224-3570 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Institutional Investor we pride ourselves on being a definitive source of financial news. We answer to no one, except our readers of course, which is why it is important that you let us know if there is something we should be covering that were not. Please contact us if you have input, insight, or corrections concerning our magazines. You are our most valued critic and we want to hear from you.
For specific inquiries regarding Institutional Investor print editorial Call: 212-224-3300 or Email: email@example.com.